| ...You see what he sees Genesis 21:19- It must have been there all along. Hagar walked away, and left Ishmael to die under a bush. She did not want to watch the death of her son, as he ached for thirst. She cried, and God responded to her broken heart. With the gesture of a loving father, he tells her not to cry. Then he opens her eyes and there is a well of water before her. Sometimes despair can cloud our vision. we are kept from seeing the victory that was before us all along. When we walk in a desert long enough, we are convinced the well of water we see must not be real. But when God opens your eyes, you see, what others around you may not -but is there for your provision none the less. Warmest thoughts and prayers, Chantel |
Today's passage is Revelation 18-22, but here I am one book behind in Jude. I just wanted to spend some time in this one chaptered book. I love that the Word of God is LIVELY and ACTIVE, and, though never changing, it is always revealing. I got stuck on Jude verse 3. The words EARNESTLY and CONTEND, made me think, wow, we have to put up a fight for this thing. I read, and scribbled in my notebook as I went through. Here is what I wrote:
Comments