Skip to main content

It will come to past: Matthew 1-2

Matthew 1-2
I am comforted in the reading of this passage. God's word of a savior
is fulfilled little by little, though it was years from the time it was
spoken. When God speaks, things move into place to confirm His Word.
Sometimes we may not see the result for a time, but the means necessary
to produce the promise is already taking place. We may not always
recognize what
God is doing, sometimes not until we look back and realize that certain
things were necessary for what we are now experiencing in God. Ruth
never imagined that she would be in the blood line of the promised
messiah. God took, Solomon, the child of adultery, and included him in
the blood line as well.
There are things that come out of our lives that we feel have no place
in God's plan. No good could possibly come from this, we think.
 It is true that we get ourselves into messes, and it also true that God allows
us some trials to build our patience, which builds, experience, which
builds, hope. Hope breeds the promises of God.
You may feel like God's eyes are averted to your world, but he sees and
knows, and cares. He has been working on your behalf longer than you
realize. Just like the gears in a clock, that fit together to cause the
hands to turn, so are the gears of our life story moving to one another
to cause things to happen, that are needed for the next phase of things
to occur resulting in our victory. It shall come to past.
What did God speak into your heart today?
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission: Christmas Blessing

Peace & love everybody! I've been so excited it's been hard to contain myself regarding today's mission! I hope that after reading this post, you'll be as encouraged as I am now! Known by most today as "the last Stalinist country" and according to VOM, "one of the most repressive and isolated regimes in the world", North Korea needs our prayers, monetary support, and volunteers. It's even being reported that a holocaust is occurring there as I'm writing this! Christians are being tortured, killed, and having "experiments" run on them all because they testify that Jesus is their Lord. Read a short synopsis of what Persecution.com has to say about North Korea and check out their related links. Thanks to our family over at The Voice of the Martyrs, we will be able to encourage and support our North Korean brothers and sisters! With our donations of $50 we will be able to sponsor a package that will have hard-to-get essentials,

Earnestly contend for the Faith: Jude

Today's passage is Revelation 18-22, but here I am one book behind in Jude. I just wanted to spend some time in this one chaptered book. I love that the Word of God is LIVELY and ACTIVE, and, though never changing, it is always revealing. I got stuck on Jude verse 3. The words EARNESTLY and CONTEND, made me think, wow, we have to put up a fight for this thing. I read, and scribbled in my notebook as I went through. Here is what I wrote:

child logic: waitress vs. God

That sounds like something my 6 year old would say! Malachi 3:10-12 (King James Version) 10Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. 12And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.