1 Samuel 23:14,25 The Wilderness. It brings barrenness, dryness,nothingness, to mind. As Christians we seem programmed to avoid it as much as possible. We may think of the Israelites, walking 40 years in a wilderness. And it wasn't a good thing, right? It occurred to me ... Find the rest of this note here: http://bible.us/n/PGPE Hidden-in the wilderness Warmest thoughts and prayers, Chantel |
Today's passage is Revelation 18-22, but here I am one book behind in Jude. I just wanted to spend some time in this one chaptered book. I love that the Word of God is LIVELY and ACTIVE, and, though never changing, it is always revealing. I got stuck on Jude verse 3. The words EARNESTLY and CONTEND, made me think, wow, we have to put up a fight for this thing. I read, and scribbled in my notebook as I went through. Here is what I wrote:
Comments